What is motion capture?
Motion capture, or mocap for short, is the act of recording motion. Qualisys specialize in optical motion capture.
We provide cameras and software for capturing full body movements of humans and animals, or inanimate objects.
Arqus - Extreme performance
The industry’s highest-performing motion capture camera platform. The platform provides superior resolution, maxed out frame rates and anything in-between. More importantly, Arqus advanced marker detection algorithms provide exceptional accuracy.The most Arqurate camera in the world. Accuracy is very important to Qualisys. That’s why Qualisys made Arqus their most accurate camera to date. Qualisys also launched the highest resolution camera in the industry – by a mile.
Miqus - refined motion capture camera | Qualisys The Miqus camera is Qualisys smallest and most refined motion capture camera yet. It fits everything you need for your next motion capture project in a small and lightweight camera body. Motion capture for small and large projects Just like all Qualisys mocap cameras, the Miqus cameras are designed to capture accurate mocap data with very low latency. This makes the Miqus suitable for a wide range of applications. From small 3-camera educational systems up to large projects with +100 cameras.
Cameras for underwater motion capture
Qualisys underwater cameras are the world’s only commercially available optical motion capture cameras for underwater use.
Qualisys underwater cameras are designed for mobility, robustness and trouble-free operation.
All cameras are pressure tested to a depth of 40m. Weight and volume are balanced to give the camera neutral buoyancy for easy handling in water.
The power of Arqus - Underwater
- Arqus Underwater is a robust, high resolution camera for long range measurements under water.
- The Arqus Underwater is suitable for a wide range of applications including vessel design, naval research, fishing industry and sports science.
- The camera’s strobe consists of 24 high power deep blue LEDs that can illuminate markers at more than 30 m distance (100 ft). The custom-designed housing is made of stainless steel / polycarbonate and has been pressure tested to 40 m depth (130 ft).
- The powerful LEDs are thermally connected to the housing to get the most efficient cooling for best performance.
- High speed underwater motion capture
- Underwater video with full HD @ 85 fps1
- Low latency for real-time applications
- Resolution: 2, 4, 9 and 12 megapixels
- IP68 housing pressure tested to 40 m (130 ft)
- Integrated high-power LED strobe
- Up to 30 m (100 ft) range1
- Easily synchronized with external systems